Pamela J Moore, Founder
Pamela founded Compasshr in 2006 to follow her own “compass” and build human-centered organizations. She has 30+ years of HR and Talent Development experience in a wide range of industries including large restaurant chains, manufacturing, insurance and environmental consulting.
Pamela’s passion is helping organizations bring out the best in their employees. She provides guidance to groups through training, facilitation, and conflict resolution. She supports individual development through one-on-one coaching, goal-setting, and development programs. Her broad range of experience also allows her to work with clients on project management, process improvement, and systems implementation.
Supporting Talent Development
- Member and Programming Committee, Oregon Organizational Development Network (OODN)
- Past President, Board Member, Conference Chair – ATD-Cascadia (Association for Talent Development)
- Member – SHRM (Society for Human Resource Professionals)
- Member – PHRMA (Portland Human Resource Management Association)
- Instructor/Consultant – Chemeketa Center for Business and Industry
- Instructor/Consultant – Chemeketa Community College
- Instructor/Consultant – PCC CLIMB Center for Advancement
- Presenter – Achieve Green NW, CUPA-HR Conference, IAWP Conference
- Developer/Host – Career Services for Green Professionals Conference